[OpenData] Sharing from Open Data Lab Jakarta

Do Hai Linh linh at nature.org.vn
Wed May 4 09:27:27 ICT 2016

Gửi ACE thông tin chia sẻ của nhóm Open Data Lab Jakarta.

================

Dear OGP Asia CSO Network members,

We'd like to express our warmest hello from the Web Foundation
<http://webfoundation.org/>'s Open Data Lab Jakarta
<http://labs.webfoundation.org/>!

We're a Lab dedicated to bringing about social innovation, change and
positive impact through open data. We work closely with national and local
governments, journalists, researchers, and civil society groups throughout
Southeast Asia.

Some of our projects include exploring and utilising open data to

   - improve the quality of education
   <http://labs.webfoundation.org/projects-2/foi-od-aceh/> in Banda Aceh
   - encourage fiscal transparency
   <http://labs.webfoundation.org/projects-2/od4t/> in four cities (two in
   the Philippines and two in Indonesia),
   - address city-wide problems and find solutions for them
   <http://labs.webfoundation.org/projects-2/jodi/> starting with Jakarta,
   and
   - strengthen local bureaucracy reform
   <http://labs.webfoundation.org/projects-2/strengthening-local-bureaucracy-reform-through-open-data/>
in
   Banyuwangi

We also have projects focused on making asset declaration data
<http://labs.webfoundation.org/projects-2/open-assets/>accessible and useful
 to dissuade corruption, and regional initiatives
<http://labs.webfoundation.org/projects-2/open-data-asia-2020/> testing
open data practices using different approaches in differing contexts.

You can find out more about the Jakarta Lab in our website
<http://labs.webfoundation.org/>, or visit our parent organisation, the Web
Foundation's, open data pages
<http://webfoundation.org/our-work/?gl=enhancing-participation> to learn
about other global projects we're also invested in.

Warm regards from the team,
Ivy

--

*This communication, together with any attachment, may contain confidential