[OpenData] The first meetup in Hanoi - a summary

Truong Anh Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Mon Apr 20 14:10:26 ICT 2015

Hi all,

Firstly, welcome to the OpenData Vietnam mailing list.

Thank you for your participating to the first OpenData meetup at OpenDay
on April 18th, 2015 in Hanoi.
By doing that, you have been becoming a part of OpenData community in
Vietnam and connecting to other parts of the world.

This message is to summarize topics discussed during the meetup:

1. What is OpenData, in general.
2. OpenData situation in Vietnam.
3. Experiences from nearby countries: Cambodia, Thailand.
4. An open issue: up OpenData Handbook translation (thanks Mr. Nghia) to
   Transifex.

I hope you will help us to make them, one by one, more detailed (by
forking each of them into a new thread) then we can continue our open
discussions.

Rgds,
Tuan