[OpenData] OpenData Handbook translation on Transifex

Truong Anh Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Mon Apr 20 14:25:40 ICT 2015

----- Original Message -----

I forked this new thread to discuss particularly on this open issue.

AFAICS, we have something to prepare for getting this started:

* (Re)share the URL to translated PDF file: Mr. Nghia.
* Point out the URL to OpenData Handbook on Transifex: Ms. Terry.
* People, who would like to join into this team, should register a
  Transifex account and ask to join into the team (above URL, provided
  by Ms. Terry)

Anything else?
Should we move this on now?

Rgds,